Keep in mind that a private placement memorandum is ineffective if prepared incorrectly and if you do not have access to investors. Those same investors rarely take the time to read a complete business plan. Therefore a professional presentation is essential. Without access to investors and capital markets, your chances of a successful capital raise are minimal. As such, the client will find themselves being bounced from one broker to another without success. The overexposure of your project will result in its devaluation. Certainly a no-win situation.
Companies with access to lenders and investors.
Attorneys with the experience in the preparation of private placement memorandum documents and subscription agreements.
NYSE firms with access to broker/dealer firms.
Stock exchanges for listings of debt and equity issues.
Our funding groups approach can reduce costs significantly and deliver a structure that may allow recovery of the same at closing.
As a boutique firm the funding group is postured to provide the same services at a significantly reduced cost. Their operations are designed to assist the small to mid-sized client. They understand the cash on hand problems and accommodate you with not only reduced rates, but also a graduated payment program. The advantages are numerous:
- More than forty (40) years of experience in business.
- Maintains corresponding relationships with lenders, investors, and capital markets globally.
- Has direct access to registered FINRA broker/dealers for debt and equity offerings.
- Has access to stock exchanges globally.
- Has the ability to structure IPO’s.
- Prepares private placement memorandum and subscription agreements properly. They utilize attorneys that have more than a decade of legal experience.
- They provide experts in the preparation of presentations and “pitches” for investors and lenders.
- Their structure offers a capital raise process for a fraction of the normal cost of other firms.
“If it was easy we would all be Self Made”